Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Long Time, No Post...

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, most of my time has been eaten up with redesigning display boards for our trade show booth and preparing for upcoming classes in Massachusetts and Florida.


I had fun at the Fitchburg, MA show this past weekend - especially on Monday when Mechele and I took all our crafty stuff into the host hotel and sorted our stuff, colored, created cards and laughed a lot!


Here are a few of the images I colored, eventually they will be made into cards. I enjoyed using my Copics again...I had not taken them on the road before and missed them when not coloring on vellum!








Well, that's it for now, hope to have more fun stamp stuff to share with you soon!

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Oh how fun! I love to color Magnolia's one of my favorites